Hollister Construction Services is one of the fastest growing commercial construction services firms in the NY Metro area. Our team of exceptionally talented people utilizes the latest in technology and embrace best practices in project management to deliver award-winning results.
Our client base continues to expand because of an unparalleled commitment to quality illustrated by the caliber of our personnel and workmanship. Our unconditional commitment to client satisfaction is what inherently guarantees quality deliverables in a seamless transition from project initiation to completion.
Our clients, partners, sub-contractors, and teammates make up a trusted community that is built upon a foundation of exceptional service, communication and transparency.
Hollister Project Managers are essential to the efficient operation, growth and continued success of Hollister.
If you enjoy building cool structures and working with a team of talented construction professionals, we’d love to talk with you!
Responsible for coordinating due diligence, programming, design, permitting and construction services for capital construction projects. Accountable for defining and managing design, scope, schedule and cost. Responsible for driving internal and external resources towards successful achievement of targeted goals and objectives, while assuring adherence to established administrative process and procedure.
May be responsible for one or more of the following:
• Oversee project phases including due diligence, programming, design development, construction documentation, construction, punch list and closeout.
• Refine scope of work and order-of-magnitude costs through due diligence and estimating.
• Review design progress sets to ensure that contract documents are consistent with design intent. Value engineer design and construction documents for constructability and cost efficiency.
• Establish and communicate work scope, procedures and goals to project participants including consultants, contractors, leasing agents and client vendor resources. Oversee participation of these parties throughout project implementation.
• Establish appropriate administrative/reporting controls to track and communicate status of project budget, schedule and issues.
• Analyze bids received, present recommendations, summarize for approval routing.
• Guide submittal for and receipt of municipal approvals. Inspect work to ensure conformance with local, state and federal construction codes. Assure that work complies with construction documentation.
• Schedule and administer project meetings. Participate in client meetings to report on progress. Serve as liaison between client and contractor/vendor resources.
• Input, edit, update and manage retention of project data within required project management databases.
• Review all requests for information, change requests, etc. Oversee appropriate responses.
• Review invoices for conformance with documentation requirements, completion status, cost and processing timeliness.
• Oversee compliance to project closeout processing routines.
III. MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS
• Bachelor’s degree in construction management, architecture, engineering, business, or equivalent to appropriate four year college program.
• Project phasing expertise and experience in urban project environments.
• Knowledge and understanding of construction practices/techniques, ADA and contract law, project controls and building support systems.
• Ability to understand and interpret design documents, drawings and specifications.
• Detail-oriented, organized, analytical and computer literate. Experience with MS Project desired.
• Proven leadership skills.
• Proven record of providing excellent internal and external customer service.
• Excellent interpersonal skills and problem-solving ability.
• Solid supervisory skills essential to lead teams of service providers.
• Strong verbal/written communication skills.
• Ability to work occasional evenings and weekends.
Hollister Construction Services is an equal opportunity employer adhering to a policy of nondiscrimination in accordance with Federal and State laws. Employment opportunities are made available to all individuals based on experience, skills, qualifications and references, without regard to race, creed, color, sex, religion, national origin, age, ancestry, nationality, marital status, domestic partnership status or civil union status, gender identity or expression, disability, liability for service in the armed forces, affectional or sexual orientation, atypical hereditary or cellular blood trait, genetic information or membership in any other legally protected classification. In addition, Hollister Construction Services will make a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities unless doing so would create an undue hardship for Hollister Construction Services.
Hollister Construction Services policy of nondiscrimination applies to decisions on hiring, promotion, demotion, transfer, termination, reduction in force, layoff, disciplinary action, compensation, benefits, training, participation in company sponsored recreational activities and any other employment opportunities and activities.