Commercial Construction Project Coordinator- NJ
Hollister Construction Services is one of the fastest growing commercial construction management services firms in the NY Metro area. Our team of exceptionally talented people utilizes the latest in technology and embrace best practices in project management to deliver award-winning results. Our client base continues to expand because of an unparalleled commitment to quality illustrated by the caliber of our personnel and workmanship. Our unconditional commitment to client satisfaction is what inherently guarantees quality deliverables in a seamless transition from project initiation to completion. Our clients, partners, sub-contractors, and teammates make up a trusted community that is built upon a foundation of exceptional service, communication and transparency.
Hollister Project Coordinators are essential to the efficient operation, growth and continued success of Hollister.
If you enjoy building cool structures and working with a team of talented construction professionals, we’d love to talk with you!
• Overseeing internal and external resources to ensure adherence to administrative processes and procedures;
• Performing due diligence to ensure need for project-specific permitting and obtaining necessary permits for all projects;
• Overseeing superintendent and project manager communications to ensure achievement of targeted goals and timelines;
• Facilitating communication among subcontractors, office personnel, clients and vendors;
• Determining need for and generation and submission of:
Subcontractor and vendor contracts;
Daily correspondence with clients, subcontractors, vendors, and governmental/administrative agencies
Certificates of insurance;
Change orders/ Change requests;
Engineering plan overview.
• Detail-oriented, organized, analytical and extremely proficient on the computer
• Proven record of demonstrating independent judgment in overseeing project management
• Proven record of providing excellent customer service.
• Highly proficient with Microsoft applications.
• Ability to handle multiple projects and meet deadlines.
• Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast pace environment.
• Ability to prioritize effectively.
• Excellent written and verbal communications skills
• Excellent judgment, planning and organizational skills
You’re smart, have great energy, and thrive in a fast paced environment.
You’re organized, thorough and excel at pre-planning, allowing you to multitask and run multiple projects concurrently.
You’re an excellent communicator and have strong verbal and written communication skills
You’re knowledgeable in the departments of construction services including, project management, Estimating, and field supervision.
You work well with teams, and understand the nuances of being the backbone of projects with several internal and external partners
You have experience reviewing and preparing a variety of contracts and legal documents.
You know at least one PM System like the back of your hand, We work with primarily with PMWeb, so you’ll either be excited to ramp up on that or excited to continue building awesome projects with it.
You want to join a team of like-minded individuals who are passionate about delivering world class projects with exceptional customer service.
You have a strong background in construction services
You have experience reading architectural drawings is a plus
You have experience working with local municipalities, including building departments, and regulatory officials is a plus